onsdag 24. juli 2013

Seeing the Future (VIDEO)



This is a great teaching by Russ Dizdar about the future, the dark side, and about how awesome and great God is in comparison.

WHEN THE VIDEO IS FINISHED, CONTINUE WATCHING BY CLICKING ON PART 2. (PART 1-8)


"The dark side had the audacity to stand before Christ in Matt 4.
They will say to us: why don’t you just cross the lines.. We can get you anything..
No, they can’t..
Can they give me forgiveness! Can they give me The Breath of God!
Can they give me The Touch of Love of a Savior! A Savior that is inside me, who knows me and speaks my name!
Can they put my name in The Book of Life!
Can they give me glorification!
Can they give me face to face with God who wipes out the tears!
Along with a future where there is no defeat, no destruction..
Don’t make me laugh.."


"At Judgment Seat there is motivation."


"There is JUSTIFICATION the moment you’re saved.
There is GLORIFICATION at the end.
But in between – there is a DYNAMIC SANCTIFICATION - if we get into it.
Don’t make God drag you along!.. along the way of growth, development, bearing fruit..
But say like Isaiah: Here I am! Send me!"


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar